Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest since we have called off our's; Would it be possible to at least rename the thread "Ed's roflcopter of delusion" or something. Us and Chelsea brushed this transfer off a while ago now with only utd in the race.

The numbers banded about now are getting to comical levels with utd the single club willing to even entertain the numbers demanded. No doubt we will be somehow distorting the market again though.

"Manchester City, the word is he (Alexis Sanchez) would still prefer to play fo them. But when you look at these figures, they are eye-watering and they go a long way to explaining why Alexis Sanchez is going to play for Manchester United." - @sistoney67 on @5liveSport

hope the rags never take to him knowing that

Anyone signing for one team and openly preferring to be somewhere else is going to be at least a little distracted.

If his doubts were that serious he would have took the poverty stricken sum he was offered by us and got a smaller Lear Jet.

My guess is he will cope. But will always wonder what if - especially in May when he lives where a bus is not sat behind him on the pitch but parked in Albert Square after a trip down Deansgate.

"Manchester City, the word is he (Alexis Sanchez) would still prefer to play for them. But when you look at these figures, they are eye-watering and they go a long way to explaining why Alexis Sanchez is going to play for Manchester United." - @sistoney67 on @5liveSport

Just posted the article karen...the rags will just deny the statement as fake news ( Insert gif of trump wearing a united shirt driving a chevrolet)

Is this not the Pogba deal all over again? A few top clubs interested, until the Rags agree to a ludicrous fee that no one else will pay, then even when everyone else is out of the running, they agree to an even more ridiculous wage package.

Haven't got the foggiest haha. Umtiti is the CB we really want apparently. Fuck knows about the winger/CF.

Umtiti makes so much sense. He's one of the best CB's in Europe, left footed, and can ping the ball around for fun, is absolutely rapid, and his buyout is only £52m. There's no CB in world football that suits us better and he's got a ridiculously low release clause.

Stealing him from Barca would be an absolutely massive coup.

Have a read of my opinions on the JFE thread & see if I tow the line.

The point I'm making is that a percentage of people have chosen to take the first option on this, as 'City have fucked up the deal' & he was 'all ours'.

Well it's a week later, City haven't been involved, he's been offered 500k pw, Arsenal have apparently accepted the bid, & he STILL hasn't fucking signed yet.

If it was so easy for City, why has it taken so long ?
What's the hold up? I've got some knuckle dragging Rag shits waiting to pounce on me when it's announced....

"Manchester City, the word is he (Alexis Sanchez) would still prefer to play for them. But when you look at these figures, they are eye-watering and they go a long way to explaining why Alexis Sanchez is going to play for Manchester United." - @sistoney67 on @5liveSport

Translation..

"I wish City would just offer me as much money so I can go there"

Umtiti makes so much sense. He's one of the best CB's in Europe, left footed, and can ping the ball around for fun, is absolutely rapid, and his buyout is only £52m. There's no CB in world football that suits us better and he's got a ridiculously low release clause.

Stealing him from Barca would be an absolutely massive coup.
Fee isn't an issue but pursuading him to leave Barca might be.

Just posted the article karen...the rags will just deny the statement as fake news ( Insert gif of trump wearing a united shirt driving a chevrolet)
for stone to be saying it is really surprising as he is a rag sycophant,it amuses me greatly and i hope the rags fans will not take to him,i expect in the short term he will run about like the durracell bunny then when he slows up they will get on his back,thats my hope anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.