Turpin Family

I'd like to smash the cunts fucking teeth in with a claw hammer. Apologies to the sensitive types on here that think my thoughts on this matter are disgusting.

I'd like to smash the cunts fucking teeth in with a claw hammer. Apologies to the sensitive types on here that think my thoughts on this matter are disgusting.
Apology not accepted, what's wrong with using a chisel?

Greg Milam

@GregMilamSky

David and Louise Turpin, accused of imprisoning and torturing their children in California, plead not guilty at arraignment hearing.

9:55 PM - Jan 18, 2018
What the fuck. Bastards presumably to make the victims give testimony! Utter twats

The father looks like Bucky Larsen.
Who the fuck has a haircut like that in this day and age ffs!

Hardly scientific but you look at the pair of them and you can just see wrong 'uns - him with that hair especially. Add in that number of kids over that age range and it should be setting off everybody's Fred West/Fritzel alarms - lock the bastards up for good I say - maybe chain them to a bed restrict food and allow one shower a year........can't imagine where I got those idea's from but it sounds suitably cruel and vengeful.

Tie them to chairs, give the kids whatever they want and let them carry out their own justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.