Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all very odd.
If we were aware a player we were in the process of signing on huge wages would rather play for another club I would like to think we would walk away from the deal.
Surely even the rags must be having some doubts at this stage.....
This isn’t over.

I’m not sure the rags can conceive of such a thing. They are so convinced they are the biggest and the best at everything. Everyone grows up dreaming of playing at the ‘theatre of dreams’ - they genuinely believe their own propaganda.

for stone to be saying it is really surprising as he is a rag sycophant,it amuses me greatly and i hope the rags fans will not take to him,i expect in the short term he will run about like the durracell bunny then when he slows up they will get on his back,thats my hope anyways
What's he saying? Sorry, I refuse to click on anything Sun, Star or Express related...

Fee isn't an issue but pursuading him to leave Barca might be.

Yeah, I can't imagine any reason you'd want to leave them. He's a massive fan favourite, seen as one of the core players of the new team they're building, and I imagine he'll be able to leverage that low buyout into a massive new contract if he wants money. Plus...he gets to live in Barcelona etc.

reckon it will get done intake to maximise cover over the weekend when all the games are on...it will be the talk of all the pundits, commentators etc.

His best season for Arse last year and his individual talent landed them Europa...

Arsenal cant bully teams ..utd do.....they may play a worse brand/style of football but its much more effective than arsenal.....he will do well there unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.