Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose out on Sanchez and get two united rejects in Evans and Zaha, haha. Such a shame we haven't learnt from our lessons

I'll give him 6 months before he does what he's done at arsenal this season, and down tools.

He doesn't suit mourinho's playing style at all, and if he doesn't produce, he will quickly find himself going the way of a number of others there. In the meantime he may well piss on the chips of a few others (younger players with potential) who get left out, while taking his £500k per week.

He might have been poison here, but he's certainly going to be poison there on the numbers quoted, and many will soon want parity, or out.
I think he will fit their style fine. Mourinho puts 6 or more behind the ball and asks the remaining 4 attackers to find a way to use all the space. Hazard was good in this system as a result and Sanchez can thrive on the counter in space as well I'd imagine. I think he's a good player but have no problem with not being held ransom, it's good business.

Not a winger though, is he?

Kane ain't going anywhere next season.

last%20second%20bailout%203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.