Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Hardly anyone in the game at this point that is going to push Sterling and Sane out of the team if they maintain form.

Well, when we played them, Zaha caused us more problems than Sane caused them. Could have been a one off, though, but I actually think there's really good player in Zaha.

Money talks

Money talks

Dirty Alex Sanchez

Greedy grabbing money whore

F***off, Boyle!

Sing that in the Bishops Blaize to all your United plastic and day tripper tourists

I'll give him 6 months before he does what he's done at arsenal this season, and down tools.

He doesn't suit mourinho's playing style at all, and if he doesn't produce, he will quickly find himself going the way of a number of others there. In the meantime he may well piss on the chips of a few others (younger players with potential) who get left out, while taking his £500k per week.

He might have been poison here, but he's certainly going to be poison there on the numbers quoted, and many will soon want parity, or out.
Yep, if he was frustrated at the arses he will be there,he suits our style of play not theirs unless maureen does a big turn around and stops playing hoof ball,the more i read the more it seems all the rumours we were reading about him demanding 400g a week from psg and bayern were true and not pricing himself out because he was coming to us,i think we might just have dodged a bullet here

not sure zaha would get ahead of any of our current players....

if its a wide player where does that leave bernardo.....he doesn't get in the team now much.....a wide player would be someone else for him to battle with as he is never going to get ahead of David and KDB

I think we need to buy world class not another project...zaha would be just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.