Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sanchez lad, he's just won the lottery.
His agent has sorted out a rise from about £100k/week to £450k/week for the next 4 years, I can hear them both laughing and backslapping as I'm writing this.
Now, I can only talk about me, Jack Rodwell and Wilfred Bony.
If I'd just been guaranteed that kind of dough for the next 4 years, I wouldn't be rushing round anywhere, I'm in Easy Street! Now I wonder.

Hey, get Blue tinted specs off. If Manchester United bid for a player, their head will be turned. Most people on here, if they were pro footballers, would do the same. With Mourinho in charge you're guaranteed trophies. You're playing in front of 75,000 most weeks, with a passionate and knowledgeable fanbase. They're the biggest club team in the world. You get to meet legends of the game every week, with the likes of Charlton, Law, Ferguson, Giggs, Best and Crerrand in attendance at all games.

So last weeks 60,000 doesn't count or the fact that Best has been dead for years. Rag tw@

This Sanchez lad, he's just won the lottery.
His agent has sorted out a rise from about £100k/week to £450k/week for the next 4 years, I can hear them both laughing and backslapping as I'm writing this.
Now, I can only talk about me, Jack Rodwell and Wilfred Bony.
If I'd just been guaranteed that kind of dough for the next 4 years, I wouldn't be rushing round anywhere, I'm in Easy Street! Now I wonder.
But surely he's a professional
Thats why he's been pulling his tripe out the last 4 months

Everyone is emotional about this move at the moment, we need some perspective.

In the cool light of day we'll see if Sanchez is value for money and he is the difference maker they hope him to be or whether he is an expensive mistake.
We have a great (predominantly young) team now taking us into the future on the cusp of of a great era with Pep. Ask any neutral which team and manager they'd rather have?

I have no doubt we will get the required players coming in to sustain and achieve more titles i.e more hits than misses in transfer mkt
As for the Rags, their signings along with their relationship with Mourinho has a hint of desperation. He will implode if we keep beating them over the next couple of seasons and leave them with a very expensive mess.

P.S. the most important signing they couldn't beat us to is Pep Guardiola. We are now seeing the result of that.
Time to close this thread and get on with the business of winning the title!

Everyone is emotional about this move at the moment, we need some perspective.

In the cool light of day we'll see if Sanchez is value for money and he is the difference maker they hope him to be or whether he is an expensive mistake.
We have a great (predominantly young) team now taking us into the future on the cusp of of a great era with Pep. Ask any neutral which team and manager they'd rather have?

I have no doubt we will get the required players coming in to sustain and achieve more titles i.e more hits than misses in transfer mkt
As for the Rags, their signings along with their relationship with Mourinho has a hint of desperation. He will implode if we keep beating them over the next couple of seasons and leave them with a very expensive mess.

P.S. the most important signing they couldn't beat us to is Pep Guardiola. We are now seeing the result of that.
Time to close this thread and get on with the business of winning the title!
Muffin..

my feeling about Sanchez he will do well for them in the beginning but might just fall out with Jose next summer and sulk for a few years , they wont be able to offload him of course so it will be a bit of a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.