Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who's a City fan and doesn't rate Sané needs to get into a different sport, football's not for them.

Corporate is always shit mate, do it for a lot of away CL games as I'll never have enough points, I just reply to the dirty looks with a middle finger.

Anyone who's a City fan and doesn't rate Sané needs to get into a different sport, football's not for them.

Corporate is always shit mate, do it for a lot of away CL games as I'll never have enough points, I just reply to the dirty looks with a middle finger.

I was totally baffled! the lad is only 22 years old and hasn't even got anywhere near his peak! He will make mistakes, it's part of learning.
Yeh you are right they should go watch something else if they want to slate him.
Reg Corporate, apart from my lad and the idiot slagging Leroy the only other person that made any noise was a lass supporting Burnley who went into happy clapping hysteria when they scored. I've been to more livelier funerals!
Middle finger lol

Problem with corporate is that you won't always get true blues in there. He was probably a rag invited on a free corporate ticket who went for the free booze and food. I would have told him to shut the f*ck up

Problem with corporate is that you won't always get true blues in there. He was probably a rag invited on a free corporate ticket who went for the free booze and food. I would have told him to shut the f*ck up

Wouldn't surprise me tbh, another dickhead got thrown out by security for giving shi* to our bench piss**d out of his head on all inclusive Heineken :/
The happy clapping Burnley lass should not have been in the home end? But it's not a home end though really, it's a who has the cash end and turn a blind eye.

I felt like telling him to shut the f**k up but I was with the kids and trying to set an example. Should have done it anyway! I'd take block 110 or the South Stand any day over the Corporate. My lad said he prefers hot dogs, chips and noise!
It doesn't create fans of the future when at 8 years old you get looked at like you are an alien when you shout 'Come on City'.

Last edited:
All football clubs are pretty much the same when it comes to fans. We're no different. So there will always be the boo boys.

All football clubs are pretty much the same when it comes to fans. We're no different. So there will always be the boo boys.
That's fine with useless ****s like Clichy, Sané is one of the brightest young talents in the world though, as I said maybe football isn't for these people.

I totally get that of course I do, I've listened to it for 30 years! But the way this guy was shouting off his venom towards Leroy :/ that's not a boo boy. Maybe he is mentally unstable however he seemed to know a lot of people around him. How can anyone say he is f*****g sh** and get the f**k off the pitch. Was baffling.
We have had some absolute beauties over the years, lol. However never heard anyone speak about a VERY good player like Leroy the way that toss pot did.

Last edited:
Leroy is borderline unplayable when on it. The defensive side isn't quite what the manager will want; seems out of position or not very intelligent with the space going backwards. The wing back role is one he has to learn and be good at for the sake of the team. Loves a 3 pronged attach, but not so much being wide in a 5 man mid, where you have to go both ends. Please don't think I ever want him to be a Wing Back full time, we just need tactical options and Raheem does it well on the other wing. Teams rarely get down the right with pace, due to Walker and Raheem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.