Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,
He fell on his fucking arse,
And gave it to Demba Ba,
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.

Manchester-City-v-Aston-Villa-Premier-League

You're 1 point over, we finished with 86.
Correct. - That makes much more sense when I think back to the title permutations at the time.
I didn't bother checking our figures as I've always thought we won the title with two fewer points than in 2011-12 and the circumstances meant I was always likely to remember the 2011-12 figure.

Correct. - That makes much more sense when I think back to the title permutations at the time.
I didn't bother checking our figures as I've always thought we won the title with two fewer points than in 2011-12 and the circumstances meant I was always likely to remember the 2011-12 figure.

Gentlemen please........ its bad form to be talking about winning the title and by how many points on a dippers thread. We mustn't be seen to rub their noses in their decades long lack of league success ha ha ha

If you don't like what I say then fuck off back to Rawk.
This is a City forum and I'm sick of wankers like you who only pop on if you win.
Why don't you join the Juventus forum and see if they welcome you any better.

By the way the thread is titled "Liverpool" so I'm pretty sure i can pop up when and if I want.
I am not from Rawk.Even the Man utd forum is nicer than this or maybe its just you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.