Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

Definitely, in fact the club have already built a life-like statue of him and placed it in the centre of the pitch.

Yes. Yaya's the king of Wembley. His performances there have been better than any other City player.

In the Semi Final against United, the trophy-winning goal against Stoke when we tore down the banner, when he scored arguably the greatest ever goal at the new Wembley against Sunderland, his penalty in the shootout win against Liverpool. Even last season at 33/34, he was the best player on the pitch in the Semi-Final in one of his best ever City performances for me.

He's also had some absolute shockers at City, but for his ability to turn it on in the trophy winning matches, he deserves a farewell ceremony for that alone.

You just made me watch that Sunderland game again. Forgot it was 3-1 and Navas got one. Some goal that from Yaya. And Nasri tbf.

Even though some of you fuckers on here dont like it Yaya is a legend and should be remembered as so, some of his goals have been just as important as that Sergio goal.

There are few who deserve it. Zab was one, Silva would be another. Aguero, certainly, AND Yaya! I breathed a lot more easily when I saw Yaya on the team sheet. The memory of the goal against MANUre in the Semi (he raced over to the very corner I was at and I have the most wonderful photo of a heap of players on top of him) is worth it on its own!

Yes. Yaya's the king of Wembley. His performances there have been better than any other City player.

In the Semi Final against United, the trophy-winning goal against Stoke when we tore down the banner, when he scored arguably the greatest ever goal at the new Wembley against Sunderland, his penalty in the shootout win against Liverpool. Even last season at 33/34, he was the best player on the pitch in the Semi-Final in one of his best ever City performances for me.

He's also had some absolute shockers at City, but for his ability to turn it on in the trophy winning matches, he deserves a farewell ceremony for that alone.

I don't know how many goals have been scored at the new Wembley but I think the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya have Yaya's goal down as the 237th best!

An absolute monster in his prime and a legend for this club who always seemed to pop up with a goal when needed.

Yaya deserves a big send off. Toure has been the driving force behind most of our recent trophies.

Yaya’s agent was put back in his box ages ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.