Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Macca, reliable Dipper ITK, he is not good enough for Klopp, so can't see why he should be good enough for us, even if Pep develops players to much higher levels.

Not good enough for Juve but they’ll stockpile him and sell him on at a profit in a few years.

He was getting abuse from a section of the crowd last night. Dipper fans are vile.

Dailyfail reported that we are in for can before juve sticks their 0m faces into him next summer. He is really improved himself alot.

I could easily see Pep doing with Can what he did with Martinez at Bayern and switching him into the back four. If not probably not good enough for our eleven.

I think its Emre or Fred in this case. And as germany international with huge potential taking consider he is 24 there is still way to go to his peak. And i think he has been victim of the abysmal defence of liverpool. I guess he would do alot alot better with our defence than with klavans and matips. He has been very good since the problems with liverpool earlier.

I've never been very impressed with Can. He runs a lot but often seems to still be out of position, then fouls someone because he's late to the ball. He's not shit but he's not very good either. I think we need better than him. Willian from Chelsea would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.