Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really rated him but he was good against us. Could see him working well in a back 3 if we decide to go with that formation next year.

Can has been a disaster when he's been played in defence. Would need a lot of work.

Going to Juve anyway isn't he?

I think I saw here in Germany a couple of days ago that Can had denied having signed anything with Juventus. He even said he could still remain in Liverpool. So based on that it is still open.

I think he'd be class for us. Premiership proven, Germany international and has a lot of potential. He gets no support from a very attack-minded Liverpool team. I think he'd thrive here.

Can would be a great signing on a free if we also add Fred. Fred, Can and Fernandinho rotating for the pivot spot and as Fern gets older his play time will naturally decrease. Can is a brilliant but inconsistent player like Stones and Sterling were pre-Pep, so I thoroughly believe his consistency would improve greatly at City. Ship Yaya out in the Summer and we would be set in the position for years. Don’t think we will get him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.