Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's never been as quick as Sane and has always run into blind alleys and lost the ball though. He's still a great dribbler but he's always overdribbled. Look at the stats, his dispossed stat is actually lower this year than all his prior years at Arsenal. It's just when he's on form fans don't care as much because he scores or assists. His form has always been patchy too.

The assumption was he was better last year because he scored more but he was playing as a false 9 last year with everything going through him. This year he's moved back out wide and like his first 2 seasons isn't as effective. And as a false 9 it hurt the team because the space in the box was vacant.

At United Mourinho will play him on the wing and he'll probably average 14 goals and 8 assists in the league each season. That's very good but is it worth 500k a week>?

This is my take on him. Last season playing as a false 9 he racked up impressive numbers. He was decent for the two seasons before last but was hardly miles ahead of other players in the league.

He will still get a goal every 2-3 games, but pressure to perform as the highest paid player may be his undoing.

This is my take on him. Last season playing as a false 9 he racked up impressive numbers. He was decent for the two seasons before last but was hardly miles ahead of other players in the league.

He will still get a goal every 2-3 games, but pressure to perform as the highest paid player may be his undoing.

I think you are forgetting that those goals will probably be scored against cannon fodder, but when sanchez and united under mourinho meet a decent side it will be time get out the shut up shop tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.