Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You sign Sanchez
We sign Johnny Fucking Evans
Johnny Fucking Evans..."

lol I hope you don't.

Are there many of you who'd be curious to see Tosin get a decent run? It's tricky for him if he only plays the odd cup game with a weakened team.

"You sign Sanchez
We sign Johnny Fucking Evans
Johnny Fucking Evans..."

lol I hope you don't.

Are there many of you who'd be curious to see Tosin get a decent run? It's tricky for him if he only plays the odd cup game with a weakened team.
To me it's curious that Tosin hasn't really got any kind of look in this year, it would seem Pep really doesn't rate him and the rest of us, simply don't see enough of him to make a judgement.

Signing JFE and perhaps another CB in the summer will not help his long term cause here. I wonder if the whole contract issues last year(or was it the year before)have adversely effected the way the club view him.

Leicester City to battle Manchester City and Arsenal in the race to sign West Brom’s Jonny Evans. He looks certain to leave The Hawthorns in this transfer window. [Daily Mail]
I'm starting a 24 hour prayer vigil, if anyone is interested please sign the book of Hope

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.