Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre that youve come on here accusing people of looking for an argument. If you haven't noticed, it's a thread about Trump and you don't appear to have expressed any opinions about him at all in the last few pages so you've clearly just come on here to have an argument. Perhaps you should start a thread about inherent goodness or generalisations about right wingers if that's what you want to discuss. I suspect it won't get many replies.
Do you have an opinion about the Fusion GPS testimony for which I provided a link on the previous page?

Why don't you go for the man? Oh! Sorry, you did.

I've travelled the States quite a bit, for work and pleasure. I used to sell agricultural equipment in the Southern States and I've come across a lot folk who might throw their lot in with Trump, but it has nothing to do with stupidity or inherent goodness or otherwise. Voting Trump is without a doubt the most blatant example of false consciousness I've ever seen and for those who have no idea what that is...

false consciousness
noun
noun: false consciousness;
  1. (especially in Marxist theory) a way of thinking that prevents a person from perceiving the true nature of their social or economic situation.

Today I had an encounter with a guy who was 100% sure that the Clintons had multiple people murdered and are the biggest criminals in the history of time regardless of the fact that they've been investigated and prosecuted for 20 years and no charges have ever been brought against them. He's also sure that Dumb Donald has never done anything immoral in his life and that any investigation into a guy who has been sued 3,500 times and has to pay a $20 million settlement for starting a fake university and admitted to sexually assaulting women and who still refuses to releases his tax returns is unfair and a waste of time.

BTW, I had an experience with this guy a couple years ago and can confirm that he is a complete racist and a piece of shit.

Ignorance is running rampant.
Mmm...
Whilst the vitriol being poured on Trump is, apart from some of the more hysterical nonsense, justified, I
can see no merit in lauding Clinton, if that is the inference. A proven philanderer, and certified liar, it appears
that Bill's sordid past is conveniently ignored by some in the Democrat camp.

Mmm...
Whilst the vitriol being poured on Trump is, apart from some of the more hysterical nonsense, justified, I
can see no merit in lauding Clinton, if that is the inference. A proven philanderer, and certified liar, it appears
that Bill's sordid past is conveniently ignored by some in the Democrat camp.
He's revered like Blair still is by some high ranking labour officials.

Official foreign agent Russia Today did a documentary about DemsDEms and how they are trying to stop the "working man" running for Senate etc by pricing them out of their own party.

So his personal physician listed him as 6"3, the Presidential physician listed him as 6"3, and he himself claims he's 6"3 but this is actually a lie somehow?

Because what? Because you just think these massively overqualified physicians can't use a tape measure or are somehow lying?

Maybe you should have read to this paragraph:

Can't believe I've missed this thread. This doesn't matter at all but having been in the same room as the man (believe me, as a one-off), I don't think Trump is 6'3. His driver's license even says 6'2 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.