Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thought for you all to consider.

Arsenal has a long track record of failing to deliver on transfers. In fact the more of a media frenzy, often it's less likely anything will happen.

As an old, embittered, cynical, seen it all before, curmudgeonly old Gooner, it would not surprise me if Sanchez is still at Arsenal come 1st February. Unlikely I admit, but not impossible.

Its Wenger's wish no doubt and the board will support him on that.

Its only if he relents and it could be without Miki going the other way in the end that the deal will be done in January.

I wonder if this quote from Guardiola at today's press conference was telling:

“We want nice people to help us if we believe we need them.”

One thing I do hope is that the City team are not spending all this time thinking about Sanchez.
Pretty sure a fair number will be glad he isn't coming, pal. They won't be dwelling on it, more chance they will use it as a motivator to show Pep Sanchez wasn't needed.

Excellent player, could have helped us win a bit more, could have been another Rodney Marsh.

You are adding to them by letting Sanchez go to a top 4 rival, stupidity personified.
It's stupid to think that Arsenal are going to catch Utd this season. they are 11 points behind Utd.

This window must be about finishing 4th for Arsenal. If they get rid of Sanchez and get in MkT, and get Aubameyang, it's possible. Indeed if they did, they should be laughing in the face of Mourinho because that would be a significant coup. I'd be surprised if they can do it, but you'd go for it surely

Sanchez will be an asset in any team pal. He is a very good player and it's quite clear he is after one last payday rather than trying to win anything.
Could you explain how he will be a better acuisition for them lot as I can't compute what you mean??

I think he would be a squad filler for us and at the wages he wanted,a problem/headache for future negotiations we didn’t need
Not really the case at Utd

One thought for you all to consider.

Arsenal has a long track record of failing to deliver on transfers. In fact the more of a media frenzy, often it's less likely anything will happen.

As an old, embittered, cynical, seen it all before, curmudgeonly old Gooner, it would not surprise me if Sanchez is still at Arsenal come 1st February. Unlikely I admit, but not impossible.
It wouldn't surprise me either although I do think Arsenal were really messing about last summer and didn't want to sell at all.
The whole swap with sterling deal was ludicrous. The reality is Arsenal would have had to stump up money to us, because of the running down of Sanchez's contract situation.
And it was obvious from pep's support of Raheem that it was never going to be something City would consider.

The situation now though. Really how can Arsenal fnck it up? The only way I can see is if Sanchez decides 'I'm not going to United', and that would be down to him.

Stranger things have happened though.

One thing I do hope is that the City team are not spending all this time thinking about Sanchez.

United would love nothing better than if this soap opera and mind games over delays effected the concentration enough for City to drop a few more points whilst they are still haggling over how many gold bars to give to their own player to bugger off.

We should all really now concentrate 100% on sending Sanchez the best possible message to F off by hitting 10 past Newcastle tomorrow.

Then he will know what an idiot he has been.

And United might finally get their act together by showing that this saga will never distract us from where it really matters. On the pitch.
qFtHNjq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.