How many points to win the league?

For me 9 wins will be enough. There’s no way the rags even with Dirty Sanchez will win 13 out of 15 games which is what theyll need to do to get to around 89 pts

Back to back wins against Newcastle and West Brom at home for us and united to drop points in their next two games away at Burnley and Spurs should go a long way.

Back to back wins against Newcastle and West Brom at home for us and united to drop points in their next two games away at Burnley and Spurs should go a long way.

This - but likewise if they get 6 and we get 3 it will get twitchy.

Think the team will lose a couple more before the season ends. Not sure if the rest have the capability to make up the difference though. I would like to see us be utterly ruthless in the next 4-6 games and demoralise the chasing pack.

If City lose 6 matches
There's 15 games left.

A year ago last weekend, we lost 4-0 at Everton, since then we've lost 2 league games, away at Chelsea, and away at Liverpool, that's in 40 league games, so what makes you think we are going to lose 6 in the next 15 ?

{edit}
In 18 other games, we've lost three times, away at Monaco, against Arsenal in the FAC at wembley, and against Shaktar in a dead rubber, so in a year we've lost 5 from 58 games.

There's 15 games left.

A year ago last weekend, we lost 4-0 at Everton, since then we've lost 2 league games, away at Chelsea, and away at Liverpool, that's in 40 league games, so what makes you think we are going to lose 6 in the next 15 ?

{edit}
In 18 other games, we've lost three times, away at Monaco, against Arsenal in the FAC at wembley, and against Shaktar in a dead rubber, so in a year we've lost 5 from 58 games.

Oh, I quite agree that losing six would be pretty remarkable from here.
I was referencing the comment of "if" Utd catch us, that goal difference will be a half-point bonus. Our GD is currently +18, but 6 defeats/wins would account for a minimum of +12 swing.
Short version: goal difference is not likely to be relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.