Alternative striker options

I would like us to take a punt on Justin kluivert. I think he has superstar potential and will be a lot cheaper than most mentioned. Hopefully do a double deal with de ligt.

Turns 19 in May plenty of time for him to hang around the squad and back up raz and Sanè. Genuinely see summat special about him and his old man was decent in his prime.
If Aguero goes in the summer I feel we need someone who is a prolific goalscorer, I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in a potential superstar and a world class striker and then have three options

If Aguero goes in the summer I feel we need someone who is a prolific goalscorer, I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in a potential superstar and a world class striker and then have three options
Oh yeah wasn't suggesting him to replace kun. More of a player who can cover/rotate across front 3 and push Sanè and raz. Timo Werner would be my kun replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.