Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What tweet is this mate?

Jolly tweeted to publicise his piece (it didn't refer to anyone, just the piece as far as I recall), which ensured lots of people saw it including several national newspaper journalists.
Between yesterday and today, the tweet has disappeared.

Appreciate that mate but it certainly wasn't ignored yesterday on Twitter. Was shared around by pretty much all the top writers. Was hugely embarrassing.
Is this him LT :)

Don't let the bastards get ya down
Turn it around with another round of quality reading material...

Last edited:
Your city-related articles are always spot-on @Lucky Toma tbh.
Many's the time an issue has caught fire amongst city fans - or me at least - then lo and behold its one you've also identified, but instead of it being yet another post on here, you fashion and craft those thoughts really eruditely into a piece which goes out there much more widely into he public domain. I think you make your case in a really powerful way, time after time.
As others have said, please keep the good work going. And those of us on twitter will do our best to Like and Retweet as much as possible!

Your city-related articles are always spot-on @Lucky Toma tbh.
Many's the time an issue has caught fire amongst city fans - or me at least - then lo and behold its one you've also identified, but instead of it being yet another post on here, you fashion and craft those thoughts really eruditely into a piece which goes out there much more widely into he public domain. I think you make your case in a really powerful way, time after time.
As others have said, please keep the good work going. And those of us on twitter will do our best to Like and Retweet as much as possible!

Couldn't agree more. Great comment.

I always find @Lucky Toma 's articles incredibly sapient and eloquent. Especially about the more abstruse aspects of the City perspective( or 'The City condition', if you will).

Jolly is a troglodyte hack surrounding himself with sycophantic, selfish morons. A weird, and ultimately futile, self-preservation society scared of their own job insecurity.

Fuck them and keep up the good work LT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.