Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a Tolmie video for this thread it would be Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow.

As with this transfer it is always going to happen then, yet somehow never does.

With us starting off like a train. and the kudos we have deservedly gained. United have been stirred, It infact impacted last season with the revamping at Junior level and the upgrading of their system.to even taking 2-3 top guys scouts etc. Maureen came out after one defeat and said exactly what he thought "we are not spending enough" by doing so he challenged Woodward to get his finger out or rather the chequebook So 7 days ago when we made it public, rather naively if not stupidly . that our cards were thrown in at £20 million we folded. and in doing so we may have a moral victory by not being held to ransom, but football is about the here and now. and we lost out on a player we have tried to purchase for at least 8 months We await to see by him going to our immediate rivals . how much it will hurt us but god forbid the points difference drops to single figures this weekend. and it goes tits up at Ashton Gate, Somehow i dont think the capture of JFE will pacify peps biggest fans

Cannot agree we never won at the Toilet by strategically dominating them we never got a bean till we had the funds to start purchasing quality players. yes we did it with Benjani but Sven had a £10 mill+ kitty
We've had a couple of little beans. In the 80s I remember us being 2-0 up and drawing 2-2. In the 90s a couple of draws here and there. The noughties we had two great 1-1 draws there, particularly under Keegan where we could have actually nicked it. We didn't win but played alright and not a superstar in sight.

With us starting off like a train. and the kudos we have deservedly gained. United have been stirred, It infact impacted last season with the revamping at Junior level and the upgrading of their system.to even taking 2-3 top guys scouts etc. Maureen came out after one defeat and said exactly what he thought "we are not spending enough" by doing so he challenged Woodward to get his finger out or rather the chequebook So 7 days ago when we made it public, rather naively if not stupidly . that our cards were thrown in at £20 million we folded. and in doing so we may have a moral victory by not being held to ransom, but football is about the here and now. and we lost out on a player we have tried to purchase for at least 8 months We await to see by him going to our immediate rivals . how much it will hurt us but god forbid the points difference drops to single figures this weekend. and it goes tits up at Ashton Gate, Somehow i dont think the capture of JFE will pacify peps biggest fans

Here endeth the lesson ?

I think you've come away with someone different than what I meant. I said we don't solely rely on financial domination anymore, we have an actual plan beyond that. City no longer wish to operate like they did 4-8 years ago.
I get that but because the prem is awash with dough all the clubs are having to play Monopoly and if you fall behind or standstill you end up "just visiting"

Pep lives, and makes his teams play, based on one word: TRUST

Players have to trust each other to cover for the one out of position. Pep has to trust a player will be available as often as possible and will do what he says, when he says it. Pep didn’t trust Joe Hart...gone! Even though it was a massive deal at the time. He is a man of his convictions, and he has the TRUST of Txiki and Khaldoon, and they have TRUST in him.

Sanchez won’t be here because he PROVED he could not be TRUSTED. City made a deal for him, he wanted to come and work with Pep, and he AGREED A DEAL WITH PEP. Today?

Pep just moves on. He doesn’t lose sleep over people he doesn’t TRUST because they don’t deserve the time or mental anguish. City are bigger than ANY player, and what they are doing, more importantly the manner in which they are determined to do it, means that ANY player who tries it on will find themselves on the outside....just like Yaya did last season until he relented.

The club, most especially Pep, Txiki & Khaldoon DEMAND respect. Give it or not, but they will determine their own outcomes based on the respect and trust they demand. THIS IS CITY NOW, and no one is going to corrupt that...even top quality players they may have courted for months. No drama, just a message that they have moved on and are no longer interested. I LOVE THAT!!

The future is BLUE!!

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.