Peter Morrison Football Agent Jailed

No, I never do it. I'm just giving my opinion that there's some out there that could do it safely but I never once said that it shouldn't be severely punished. It's dangerous for obvious reasons I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be illegal.
May as well just hold your hands up and admit it was a really stupid comment tbh. Hope you're not actually at that shit when you're driving.

The amount of people I see driving now using their mobile in one way or another is frightening. Something has to be done, starting with much harsher punishments for people caught using their phones whilst driving.
I work on the roads and like you say, it’s frightening the amount of idiots using phones, pedestrians also.
I’m amazed there aren’t a lot more accidents.
I actually passed this incident .
Me and the Mrs had gone up to the lake district for a weekend, think it was valentines, anyway, we were travelling back home on the Sunday and the weather was bad with poor visibility and the next thing i saw a chap waving cars to get over as i think the original crash had partially blocked the near side lane. The first thing that crossed my mind was, that fella needs to get off the road and over the crash barrier. The incident support lads who were hit must have arrived soon after.
Anybody texting and speeding in them conditions deserves all they get tbh.

Got off incredibly lightly and what our skipper is doing acting in support of a murderer is misguided at best.

Trouble is people think accidents and tragedies are things that happen to other people .....until it happens to them.

Some people are actually good enough drivers to drive/text at the same time. I know though that most can't and agree with you that the punishment should be really severe so that people stop doing it.

Fuck right off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.