Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
we must have a game tomorrow and are doing well

DT7zO3-XUAAAK-l.jpg

@Lucky Toma I saw the article posted on here with the implication that it was in response to yours about Tyler. I read it and couldn't see the connection between his and yours so either I'm bad at reading and understanding or he is. I didn't see your article as being tribalistic and I think you went to great lengths to distance yourself from that but rather critiqued Tyler as missing the mood of the game and pushing a narrative regardless of reality. Of course it's been days since I read it so I may have completely misremembered it :)

For me Jolleys article smelt of arrogance and smugness. Basically appealing to authority and saying no one can hold journalists to account. This is normally the last defence of the indefensible. I'm sorry that you feel his article has damaged your reputation amongst people you respect. It might not be any help at all but I will try and remember to read all the articles you link to on here, send a tweet about and throw some clicks your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.