Alternative striker options

Rashford is obviously a better player, please. Iheanacho is a talented kid, and seemingly a nice guy, but he isn't close to the level required to be in our team right now. That's been borne out by his performance last season and the fact that he can't even get into Leicester's side this season. The idea that people want him back here is nuts.

So the answer to the question I asked is ?

He seemed to go backwards from that point though, he stole the show at the U17’s WC iirc prior to us signing him? don’t get me wrong he did ok for us but he definitely stalled once he arrived, possibly down to Pellegrini?
I still wouldn’t class him as a out and out academy product.
Nor would I. Pellegrini fancied him enough to give him a run in a champions league semi final, where he didn't look out of place.

Pep didn't fancy him for whatever reason. Maybe too raw for what Pep needs.

So the answer to the question I asked is ?
How do Iheanacho's stats compare to Rashford? I'm guessing the per minute numbers still compare favorably actually, but thats mostly because Kelechi can't get in Leicester's side. Is that what you're going for?

Ah so he should be doing better when he's not playing.

I get it now.
He's not playing because he isn't good enough, the manager has literally said as much. Are you seriously trying to claim that Iheanacho is better than Rashford at this point based on per minute stats?

I wish we would buy Balo back. My cousin was really good mates with him when he was here used to chaefur him about, he was even in his house when that firework incident happened! Also remember when Balo bought two 4 grand quads and said to him “ones for me ones for you, you teach me how to ride it”.... Still regret never meeting him when I could’ve done so.

oh god I just want that mad bastard back!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.