Otamendi, Hernández
Mendy, Sessegnon

Fernandinho, Fred
Silva, Silva
De Bruyne, Foden

Sterling, Brahim
Agüero, Jesus
Sane, Bailey

It would probably cost £180 million with around £100mill on outgoings for Roberts, Delph, Gündoğan, Mangala, Danilo, Bravo and Zinchenko(plus any other Kids etc)
Why get rid of Delph?

Gundogan I feel still has a major role to play. A great squad player and with David Silva in his 30s Gudogan can do Silvas role too and has shown this season at times when he has a run of games. I feel he may get a few more games in the coming months.

I'm not entirely convinced by Ilkay if I'm being honest. He's been unlucky with injuries, but he's isn't in Ginger Kev or Spanish Dave's league. When the latter finally hangs his boots up we will need to spend big to get someone of his level.

Don't need sessegnon if we already have 2 quality left backs already. Just pointless. Also think we will sign a landmark forward this summer.

We don’t have 2 quality left backs. Getting Sessegnon now would mean we could make him Club trained and he has the potential to be one of the best fullbacks in the world.
I think the only way we go big for a forward is if we sell Kun.

Malcolm looks a player and at 20 and £35 mill he could be worth the risc, he can play champions league too.

I'm not entirely convinced by Ilkay if I'm being honest. He's been unlucky with injuries, but he's isn't in Ginger Kev or Spanish Dave's league. When the latter finally hangs his boots up we will need to spend big to get someone of his level.
Problem is, players of David Silvas class aren’t really great in number. Theres nobody out there right now we could really go for. Only players as good are prime modric/Iniesta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.