Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Arsene for what he made us

I'm disappointed in him for not realising he's now taking us down

I'm no apologist for Wenger, nor am I a supporter

I don't care anymore where we end up but it's my team, right or wrong.

You Mancs get that, don't you?
Yeah, I completely get that. I also respect what he built back in the day. He needs to go though. Things will get worse before they get better if he stays.

Are we declaring on 5000 pages?
Yes why not. We’ve established that Sanchez is a fucking mercenary, that the rags are desperate beyond belief, Wenger is a complete arsehole and that much as I would have liked Sanchez I think the club has behaved brilliantly showing we will not be held to ransom by a player or his agent and allowed the scum to escalate wages and agents fees to another level in a pathetic attempt to close the massive gap we have created. We have a long term strategy and sound management and they do not know how to deal with it.

This is another Aguero moment. Just as after Sergio 93:20 goal ruined his season Slur Alex opted to betray his principles and sign Van Persie aged 29 for short term personal gain at the expense of the club’s future PEG is doing the same thing for his own personal short term gain at the expense of a structured long term future for the club. And the irony is that they think they are the winners in this.

teetotal, just have no time for gooners pleading poverty
The tarquins are FAR from poor. Stan Kroenke is worth 7.4 billion USD. His wife is a Walmart heiress and richer than him!

Arsenal has plenty of dosh! Kroenke just won't spend it to make the club better. That is his m.o. He merely takes the proceeds from his American hockey, basketball and football (NFL) teams and doesn't re-invest in them to make them better. He doesn't care if they are winners. He cares about the money in his pocket.

Gooners will end up unhappy as long as he is their principle owner.

The media have gone on the defensive :/

1a11.png

Yes why not. We’ve established that Sanchez is a fucking mercenary, that the rags are desperate beyond belief, Wenger is a complete arsehole and that much as I would have liked Sanchez I think the club has behaved brilliantly showing we will not be held to ransom by a player or his agent and allowed the scum to escalate wages and agents fees to another level in a pathetic attempt to close the massive gap we have created. We have a long term strategy and sound management and they do not know how to deal with it.

This is another Aguero moment. Just as after Sergio 93:20 goal ruined his season Slur Alex opted to betray his principles and sign Van Persie aged 29 for short term personal gain at the expense of the club’s future PEG is doing the same thing for his own personal short term gain at the expense of a structured long term future for the club. And the irony is that they think they are the winners in this.

Brilliant post.

I love Arsene for what he made us

I'm disappointed in him for not realising he's now taking us down

Someone was saying recently in the media that Wenger was just a lucky sod who managed to sign some players that became great together, he didnt coach them he just told them to go out and play their game, and they happened to be brilliant, but it wasnt down to great management, just a pile of ingredients that meshed together.
It was somebody who was there but I cant remember who.
Whats happened in the last few years lends a ring of truth to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.