Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate tactic from Peg hoping this signing will keep Manure top four. LVG got sacked from the yankee doodles for finishing 5th. I hope Spuds, Dipperpool and Chelsea finish above the scum at the end of the season. Keep them in turmoil. It's what they deserve.

I think he is saying in his opinion we were wrong to pull out, nothing wrong with that. He was complimentary last weekend and respects Pep, he's entitled to his view.
Klopp is not having a dig at anyone. He is basically saying he is a good player and would improve any squad. We can't afford his wages for sure but maybe you guys could. Speaking personally if this figure of half a million pound p/w is accurate it is surely going to store up trouble internally at any club as some of their other guys are going to want parity.

So he's not your brother?
Why did you say he was then?
"I'm not my brother's keeper" is just a saying...

It means "I'm not responsible for what somebody else does".

It's quite well known. Cane and Abel and all that.

Also, I could be wrong here, but don't think Jack Hackett is his real name. Unless....

latest

Pep on strikers inJanuary:
"Sterling can play there. He did at Old Trafford and in the States in pre-season. He showed me that he can handle that pressure without problems. He's more of a winger, a number 10, but we are not going to buy a striker"

Seems we're going to rely on team effort to bring in the goals.

"I'm not my brother's keeper" is just a saying...

It means "I'm not responsible for what somebody else does".

It's quite well known. Cane and Abel and all that.

Also, I could be wrong here, but don't think Jack Hackett is his real name. Unless....

latest
Pmsl. You don't think it could be Jack Wenger, do you?
I think you might be on to something.

We have just had Silva,Fernandinho and next KDB renew and extend their contracts which is great for the long term future of the club, to sign Sanchez for the figures reported would not have been good for the future of the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.