The unpopular objective thread

As great a player as I think David Silva is, KDB is a better all round player.

Berkovic was a better player than Benarbia.

Sylvain Distin never gets the recognition he deserves from City fans and is arguably better, bar Kompany, of any defenders we have had over the past 10 years.

Kinkladze is the most naturally gifted player I have ever seen and is comparable with Messi, Maradona, Ronaldinho in that respect.

I still wish we were at Maime Road.

I never rated De Jong.

I think our fanbase has become thin skinned soft arses who take offence far too easily to what the media says and writes, 95% of the time for no reason at all, sometimes what they’re saying/writing is true.

Our fanbase also places far too much importance on what the media says and writes when in the real world (away from wrapping yourself in tinfoil and sticking your wet fingers in a plug socket) it is a complete irrelevance that has never affected the club in a negative way whatsoever.

I actually find how touchy our fans had become fucking pathetic!

This thread has the feel of a pre-Waco gathering - to add to the grief - we carry more psychological baggage than most other clubs but I can’t force myself to write the reason why

Can someone start a feelgood thread please before kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.