United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly, well on Talkshite anyway, mickytarmacyerdrive was crying at the training ground at the thought of leaving! Yeah, right. Sounds to me like the Rag PR machine in overdrive and dickhead journalists buying it.

Allegedly, well on Talkshite anyway, mickytarmacyerdrive was crying at the training ground at the thought of leaving! Yeah, right. Sounds to me like the Rag PR machine in overdrive and dickhead journalists buying it.
Tears of joy I bet.

Crying so much at the thought of leaving, that he had agreed to sign for Arsenal, a club in absolute turmoil, in the middle of the season, rather than stick it out for a few more months at the club he loves, & see what his options are in the summer. Yeah that figures.

Forgive me if I take glee in seeing Mick O'Terry-Iain playing like Ozil should be at Arsenal whilst the rags realise they've signed the new Rooney.

Crying so much at the thought of leaving, that he had agreed to sign for Arsenal, a club in absolute turmoil, in the middle of the season, rather than stick it out for a few more months at the club he loves, & see what his options are in the summer. Yeah that figures.

You'll never get the real facts from the Trafford Ministry of Truth, we all know that. I'm convinced every news snippet from the rags' PR dept would have been written by JK Rowling, such are the realms of fantasy that the vermin deal in.

Metro reporting Rags heirachy want Bale for shirt sales but Maureen doesnt. Probably looking at another 4 dirty ****s to strengthen the bus instead.

Forgive me if I take glee in seeing Mick O'Terry-Iain playing like Ozil should be at Arsenal whilst the rags realise they've signed the new Rooney.
They've signed a player we really wanted. How does he suddenly become the new Shrek?
I accept he'll be spouting pure bollocks to the media, but why will his performances go down the pan? Unless Maureen wants him at left back.

If the league was won on media headlines we'd be 12 pts behind them.

I'm certain Pep would be hounded out of our club if trailing by such a gap at Xmas.

Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.