Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
United wont only have to upgrade contracts of pogba etc but every new player they,ll sign now would demand such wages blowing there wage structure totally. Dont regret this one bit now. More positives then negatives tbh

You're the best team in the league, is it asking too much for a bit of magnanimity from you?

Pointing-out the reality of Wengers demise and that of your club has little and less to do with any absence of magnanimity on the part of anyone on here.

City currently being the best team in the league and Arsene appearing to be more bank manager than coach these days (regardless of past achievements) bear no relation with one another.

The rags have now proven they will pay £500k per week for a top player. That will be the benchmark for every star player that the rags might want to sign - including Pogbads contract renewal. Their desperation to compete has led them to pay way over the odds. They are like a gambler on a losing streak looking to chase their losses. The gamble may pay off, if it doesn't they're f**ked!

Imagine you're de Bruyne. You've got a contract offer on the table. You've been the best player in the country by some distance. You've inspired your club. You're approaching your peak as a player.

Then some truculent stroppy twit pushing 30 suddenly demands and gets double the salary you've been offered.

What would you think?

Rinse and repeat for Jesus, Sterling, silva etc.

Sanchez is a fine player and would improve us. But there are 30 players in Europe who we might sign who could justifiably say 'hold on, you're paying him £500 a week. I'm as a good as him.'

The only players you can get away with paying insane wages to without the certainty of upsetting the apple cart are Messi and Neymar. Cos no one can say 'I'm better than them'.

Imagine you're de Bruyne. You've got a contract offer on the table. You've been the best player in the country by some distance. You've inspired your club. You're approaching your peak as a player.

Then some truculent stroppy twit pushing 30 suddenly demands and gets double the salary you've been offered.

What would you think?

Rinse and repeat for Jesus, Sterling, silva etc.

Sanchez is a fine player and would improve us. But there are 30 players in Europe who we might sign who could justifiably say 'hold on, you're paying him £500 a week. I'm as a good as him.'

The only players you can get away with paying insane wages to without the certainty of upsetting the apple cart are Messi and Neymar. Cos no one can say 'I'm better than them'.

De Bruyne is the best player in the league. He rarely seems to have a bad game.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.