Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Fucking battered the negative ****s.

Toon got what any team that comes to not play and thats fuck all.

We played superbly well i thought to a man with Zinchenko outstanding and of course Kun deadly again tonight.

Melin makes us tick, Kevs workrate matches his creativity and the play from Sane for the 3rd goal was just world class.

12 points, mind the gap!

Shite performance but we got the job done in the end. No way was that a hat trick, he hasn't touched the first.

Complete control of the game......

fair play to Zincehko...had a great game ...switched off for their goal but his use of the ball was excellent.....not sure i would want him at fullback when we had to defend a lot

Fun gets another 3 goals - continuing to prove the doubters wrong.

Ferna back to his best as well as Kdb

Silva is the glue that holds it all together - he is just magical

Sterlings running at people is getting better and better and the work by Sane for the 3rd goal was exquisite

12pt gap restored.

Not at our best but got the points. Sane's assist was the highlight of the game.

Fucking battered the negative ****s.

Toon got what any team that comes to not play and thats fuck all.

We played superbly well i thought to a man with Zinchenko outstanding and of course Kun deadly again tonight.

Melin makes us tick, Kevs workrate matches his creativity and the play from Sane for the 3rd goal was just world class.

12 points, mind the gap!
I thought Zinchenko was poor when we didn't have the ball.

Not at our best, Newcastle got what they deserved: Fuck all.

Sergio with a perfect hat trick and Leroy was quality for the 3rd. Zinchenko did really, really well on his Prem debut, I thought.

3 points is all that mattered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.