Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Zinko had good first half but lost his composure in second few times. Diaz not very impressive during his few minutes.

Otamendi is proving an extremely weak link for me. He is a bag of mistakes and constantly caught out of position.

If you watch other teams against us they just try and isolate him they have clearly identified him as the weak link.

I can see why the club is looking at positionally better defenders like Evans and I'm sure others.

The errors mean that game was harder than it needed to be but we just need to dig in and get through the next few weeks and cut the silly mistakes.
LOL

Nice to see Sergio notching a hat trick he took a bit of stick last week for his non-performance at Klanfield ,but he was clinical today , Zinchenko looked the part but would like to see him when under pressure , overall a frustrating game because only one team wanted to play , at least the "gap" is back to only 12 points again , job done and we didnt need to get out of 1st gear.

Zincenko 107 passes, Newcastle 111 passes. After Otamendi out passed their entire team at St James' this is a disappointing stat. The young lad needs to up his game

Also by a dopey ref. Hope Sterling gets banned for diving, he is one of the worst in the league for it.

9740957171_79edc26b34_o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.