Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

I think we will need 8, ( This would get us to 89 points ).

If we play anywhere like the level we can I would expect us to win the 8 games below.
From the remaining 6 games I would be amazed if we didn't gain at least another 11 points.

I have this nagging feeling that we will win the title either at Everton or at home to the Rags.

West Brom H
Burnley A
Leicester H
Arse A
Chelsea H
Stoke A
Brighton H
Everton A

Rags H
Spuds A
Swansea H
West Ham A
Huddersfield H

Southampton A

7 is enough with the inevitable draws as well. 7 wins and 4 draws will get us to 90 points

Delighted with the 3 points and back to winning ways. Were a few nervy moments at 2-1 but great skill from Sane to set Sergio up and coast to victory. Would like to see us get a left back in before end of Jan. Wonder if anyone has bought that lad from Napoli he was class against us in the Champions League.

Ghoulam? He did his ACL against us didn’t he. Out for the season.

How did we manage to look so dodgy at the back against a team who barely had a shot on goal or got in our half!!
Ederson worries me slightly at the moment...looking shaky, poor last week and not great today, was not a reassuring presence at all in the 2nd half
KDB lost the ball 3 times on the edge of their box, 2nd half, and they scored from one and nearly scored from the 2nd time.....better teams in the CL will murder us for that....do you ever see Silva doing that?...nope...still created 4 chances there so his game is a high risk one
Zinchenko, who you'd have thought by the MDT was a cross between Ashley Cole and Roberto Carlos, made some iffy decisions 2nd half, one of them cost us a goal and the 2nd one almost another with an idiotic short pass in the box...otherwise, very composed and put in some good crosses but defensively, needs more work...Pep likes him though so there is something there..
Sane superb when it matters...can be frustrating but then turns a match in 5 seconds
Sterling superb 2nd half...not great 1st half....see above as per Sane
Silva excellent, doesn't lose the ball
Kun, well as we all know he is finished here and is not a Pep player, luckily he can score goals as that is all he can do.....what do people expect from Aguero?
We were excellent in spells both halves yet they were in the game with 10 minutes to go having hardly had a shot...worked very hard to get 2 up and then left them back in far too easily.
Bit harsh I know but we are setting high standards and need to keep going.
One thought, have we dropped points in the league or not won any game this season after having gone in front? Can't think of a single game this season
I didn't know Aguero is finished here, don't speak for me cos that is shite

Epic skill by Sane for Agueros hat trick
Still think Sterling's goal should've stood never in this world was he offside where was the VAR ****s...

Is it me or does Raffa look like Al out of Toy story Al's Toy Barn...

Our corner taking is awful,didn't we score from a few earlier on in the season?,we really need to sort those out
Need to go back to taking inswingers, don't think the outswingers work for us. Or just take them short and keep the ball.

I think we will need 8, ( This would get us to 89 points ).

If we play anywhere like the level we can I would expect us to win the 8 games below.
From the remaining 6 games I would be amazed if we didn't gain at least another 11 points.

I have this nagging feeling that we will win the title either at Everton or at home to the Rags.

West Brom H
Burnley A
Leicester H
Arse A
Chelsea H
Stoke A
Brighton H
Everton A

Rags H
Spuds A
Swansea H
West Ham A
Huddersfield H

Southampton A

It's looking very likely isn't it so the question is would we prefer a guard of honour or to win the title against United?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.