Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

He signed a new deal this week you plonker
To be fair that doesn't affect what we are seeing on the pitch.

He gets away with it most weeks but I'm terms of Champions League I'm not sure.

I know I'm being harsh Karen I just watch him in a game and cringe sometimes.

Bit sad if unsurprising to see the post-match thread devolve into the same wimp chickenshit handwringing typically seen in the match day thread.

Save a bit of chaos at the back in spots we completely dominated this match in every respect and Toon were lucky not be annihilated.

Thought Zinchenko had an excellent game for the most part, but his lack of pace and ability to recover in the last 15-20 mins looks like the weakest part of his game. Either a bit more match fitness or not chugging forward on every attack is called for. I know which one Pep will demand!

If you watched that game without knowing any of the players, I don’t think anyone would guess he was our THIRD CHOICE LB, and that that was his FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE START....Oh, and he is a 21 year old midfielder!

Well played, son!

Hardly worrying mate, we have the 2nd best defensive record
I think we get away with it a bit in the premier league as our attack dominates teams so we can carry him but in the CL not sure I think he would cost us when pushed.

There must be better out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.