Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

I thought the most important thing about our performance today was how sharp we looked and how obviously 'up for it' we were. That was great to see.
And Sane is turning into one hell of a player. Pleased with Zinchenko too.

one of sterlings tight turns int he second half took out 3 newcastle players in one go......

ferna looked like he was running through mud at anfield at times ....thought he was better today

be interesting to see what team he puts out against bristol....we are in the driving seat (just), one game away from a cup final but bristol will come out all guns blazing......they played very well against us at the Etihad and caused us real problems and I expect that again.....Pep will need to go full strength and maybe we will put a weaker team for the FA cup next weekend????????
There's a midweek premier league game after the FA cup game so we'll need to rotate in one of the cup games, outside of Gundogan, Danilo and Bernardo we're pretty much down to the bare bones for options though.

Wonder-skill from Sane on what was otherwise a quiet game for him and City.

Huge result though. A sickener for our rivals as the blue machine marches on.

There's a midweek premier league game after the FA cup game so we'll need to rotate in one of the cup games, outside of Gundogan, Danilo and Bernardo we're pretty much down to the bare bones for options though.

yeah thats what I'm thinking....myabe take a risk in the FA cup and play some of the younger lads as well??????

Personally I'd go strong against Bristol City and gamble at Cardiff to give as many a rest as possible..

yeah thats what I'm thinking....myabe take a risk in the FA cup and play some of the younger lads as well??????
I think we'd be fine starting Diaz and Nmecha against either Bristol or Cardiff tbh, don't know what Guardiola thinks though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.