Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Pretty much the way I saw it! The problem is that with every bollock we drop a goal is scored, and we turned the corner today in bollock dropping when Ederson had one of his senior FOCs in CBL3 moments and dropped the ball twice! But on the other foot we could have had the benefit of a dozy lino who didn't flag Raheem offside, and the two shots from de Bruyne and Sergio which went just wide would have shown the whole viewing public why NUFC didn't get too much of a sniff today. We had 18 corners to their none, and at one point in the second half we were running with 85+% possession. But it still gave Fletcher on BT the chance to bleat that NUFC had defended so well when our third went in.

Yeah that Ederson moment did make me crave a cig more than usual but I think he gets bored and lonely and needs to remind everyone's he's there!
I've seen the Sterling goal several times and their right back played him onside...dead level...still Sterling with his pace needs to hold back an extra yard in those situations as his pace will get him past most defenders no problem...
Health warning: Don't watch BT sport, they bloody hate us it's now almost funny!

He has been impeccable all season, and one of the major reasons we are where we are. An ever present in the 11. In the top 6 CD's in the world currently. Fact
Not having that he's been positionally very weak and in recent weeks the mistakes are creeping in.

Thought in an attacking sense we were great as usual. Could have easily had 6.

We will win the league no doubt.

The CL will be tough though. Pep will set us up to attack whoever we are playing. As he did when at Bayern. The trouble is when you get hit on the break by teams with great attackers.

But to be perfectly honest, unlike the owner, just want to win the league decisively for a change.

I agree, League every time for me. Not that fussed about CL, as long as the vile bastards from Trafford don't win it.

I can’t believe how many self entitled fans here, acting like they have a divine right to see the team playing perfect football every week, and moaning after what was yet another strong and good performance.
We can’t be “at our fluid fast pace” every damn game, you have to put context into the mixt. No team, however good, can’t be at its best fluid pace when the team they face choose to park 11 players behind the ball. You can’t physically be your best fluid pace because there is no space to put your pace into. Newcastle had 11 guys in the surface, how do you expect any team to be at its fluid fast pace?
Nevertheless, we won 3-1, had a lot of chances and at times played some brilliant stuff. And we are 12 points clear, having basically murdered their precious PL weeks ago.
But no, this is not enough for some moaners who still think we are shit because we lost a fucking game in basically 8 months.

Well said!!

Do you really not see him wonder forward out of position leaving huge gaps in behind?

Do you not see him go to ground needlessly week in week out?

Am I making that up?

Sorry you are taking shit and are winding people up. He does not go to ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.