Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Not having that he's been positionally very weak and in recent weeks the mistakes are creeping in.

Give it a rest mate ffs.

Do you really not see him wonder forward out of position leaving huge gaps in behind?

Do you not see him go to ground needlessly week in week out?

Am I making that up?

Yes, you’re talking shite, it’s not the first time mind.

In need of a rest otamendi not saying he had a bad game but mistakes crept in along the back line late on down to tiredness need a new defender in asap. Thought Silva was m.o.m for me today ran the game from start to finish

oh, and 18 fucking corners and at no point did we look like scoring one, that's not good enough really no matter how good Newcastle are defensively and how tall they are. It's just surrendering an attacking advantage and we get so many of them we should really try to use them effectively.

From now to the end of the season I just want 3 points every match.
Couldn't care less how we get them. 1-0, 10-0 , a last minute scuff, smash and grab, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, I couldn't give a shite, we've put ourselves into this magnificent position now and it's just getting points on the board.
So what if we look vulnerable sometimes. So what if Leroy runs down a cul-de-sac . Ederson fumbles a couple? Big fuckin deal.
We had to win today after last week and did it.
Posters whingeig and whining about shit little things need to look at the bigger picture.
We're nearly into February, only lost once, +52 goal difference.
Fuck yeah.

oh, and 18 fucking corners and at no point did we look like scoring one, that's not good enough really no matter how good Newcastle are defensively and how tall they are. It's just surrendering an attacking advantage and we get so many of them we should really try to use them effectively.

Or 18 corners is all part and parcel of wearing the opposition down.

This isnt a fat Sam side and we dont rely on set pieces to score goals or win games.

We won 3-1 with a perfect hat trick from one of the best in the business and some set up play for the 3rd that would grace any pitch in world football.

Fuck corners lol.

Or 18 corners is all part and parcel of wearing the opposition down.

This isnt a fat Sam side and we dont rely on set pieces to score goals or win games.

We won 3-1 with a perfect hat trick from one of the best in the business and some set up play for the 3rd that would grace any pitch in world football.

Fuck corners lol.

er...no. 18 chances to create an assist with a cross in the box, the rest of your post is largely irrelevant with a faux comparison.

er...no. 18 chances to create an assist with a cross in the box, the rest of your post is largely irrelevant with a faux comparison.

The rest of my post is called context when the usual fucking suspects can't help but piss their knickers over nothing.

You're welcome ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.