Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Had a scan through some of the Otamendi comments about him being a little off. Have to agree. Referring back to his old lunge type where he thinks he'll win every ball. Sometimes he just needs to jockey his man and shepherd him out!

Raz was ON fucking SIDE lino cünt. Aren't bent those.

Chuffed to bits for our Sergio. He brushed the ball with his pompadour, a touch as subtle as the one Super Mario received on his heel from one Scottie-Parker-50'syank-coiffure. That clinical is el Kun, a fine as Yaya from the spot, and then receiving the barcode printing Leroy wonderful pass with a merlinesque first touch to accommodate the same left for the shot. Ser Giooohhh. Sergio.

Good times for lyricism.

Just watching match of the day again and we could easily have won that 6-1.

Sterling just off side
De Bruyne - 2 incredibly close efforts
Sterling hits post

Well done city.

Sergio excellent. Never right him off.

Leroy could end up bale / ronaldo standard.

We have some very critical fans!

We have played 24 won 21 lost 1 and drawn 2.

Increidble when you read how bad we are on here at times. I thought it was a good performance.

At this stage it is all just about getting results.

A little break from the league before another tough game against West Brom. That could be a pivotal night.
they watch a different game to me,i came out of the stadium after really enjoying another dominant performance.what do people expect 7 8 9 goals every game.there were a couple of iffy moment the goal and eddies flap but if you cant enjoy that then you need to stop watching football

Silva majestic as always, everything he does looks effortless.

We have some very critical fans!

We have played 24 won 21 lost 1 and drawn 2.

Increidble when you read how bad we are on here at times. I thought it was a good performance.

At this stage it is all just about getting results.

A little break from the league before another tough game against West Brom. That could be a pivotal night.
Agree with the getting results bit - though Pep wont - but our passing in the oposition half was sloppy today. Good job we were only playing Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.