Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure its been posted but been at the game and missed a load of pages

What a stupid cockend.

200w.gif

You have to marvel at the crap trotted out on the mUen web site ..................................

Manchester City were gazumped by Manchester United in their pursuit of Sanchez

I would much rather be associated with a club with financial nous than one that will desperately pay anything to get a big name at their club

STOP PRESS. Since 1730 hrs Saturday, City have 100% record, while manyoo have picked up no points at all.

Mcpointy getting right on my tits on BT now.

Sanchez not going for money, it's united after all.
Tweet read out by humphries from a fan saying £450000 a week for a footballer is disgusting and the scouse twat retorts, "easy to say that, and lazy arguement, top players earn it".
tbf ferdinard said nurses, firemen and doctors should be better paid than any sports person, but is pissed off golfer and F1 drivers never get stick for the money they earn.

Sports stars do earn it as they have millions watching them, most paying to do so. Id want a slice of that if my work could be watched by so many!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.