Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.
Rags are in last chance salon right now.
It will end in tears though.
Far too many cockwombles in that team to cause us any problems whatsoever.

I think the main reason they are willing to meet the astronomical wage demands is that they are aware of Chelsea, Spurs & Liverpool closing in on them. They are only 3 & 6 points behind provided that Spurs & Liverpool win tomorrow. They will spend any amount of money to get back in the top 4.

But that’s not correct is it? Had Utd not put a huge bid in, he wound have signed for us.
We pulled the plug as soon as utd were used as a leverage tool so it seems to be. He did check all the boxes right up until utd came in with mega numbers. The second we saw this stuff it seems we didn't want to know anymore. We would need to hear what Pep and Txiki's real opinion is but our actions do not go against our player profile model, he just changed a bit which is his choice and personally have no issue with it. If we were in the shit my opinion may differ though :-D

Last edited:
Never forget that letter.

Arsenal are so cuckolded by United I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered all of their demands to meet united's valuation and force through. Wenger admitted just how bitter he is about us recently with his money comments.

Funny how when we try to sign him, Arsenal refuse to sell then wait till the 11th hour to try to sign a player who refuses to go. Thus ruining the deal. And this was for £60Million.
That isn't incompetence, that's a "fuck you" to us.
Now in the winter Arsenal refuse to sell to us again, "we need a replacement" oh also pay us £35mil for a player with 6 months on his contract. - in jump united and swap Micky Terrapin straight for Sanchez - a transfer worth around £25mil without any additional money.

It stinks!
You have to ask just how much they are paying Micky Wheeliebin and I bet they are subsidising his wages as no way he'd agree to go for less. Especially with Mino as his agent. (Who, sidenote I see is already kicking up wage demands and the inks not even dry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.