Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republican President
Republican House
Republican Senate

Blames the Democrats.

Seems the final decision was done by Kelly though.

That’s because Kelly is President on domestic matters. On foreign affairs Mattis and Tillerson run the Presidency. The executive is run by a non elected triumvirate and in a manner reminiscent of the old Soviet Union.

Trump is there to watch TV, play golf, tweet and make speeches about how women shouldn’t be allowed to give birth after 9 months or whatever addled nonsense is rattling around in his brain that particular day. Trump is there for the show and to do what the aforementioned three tell him to do. They’ve even stopped pretending hence it’s Kelly who rang to say the deal is off as ‘Trump was being too liberal on immigration’ or Kelly stating that Trump was uninformed on the border wall and that this is how it will look. Kelly doesn’t bother to couch it that it’s from the President or the President on reflection has changed his mind etc.

Interesting times.

are you sure? see the clip above - he is clearly anti-pregnant women going full term - not sure from the clip whether he advocates early inducements or extending American womens gestation periods beyond 9 months but hey this is Donald he has put the idea out there - its a start
His problem in that clip is that he is somewhat illiterate and couldn’t tell the difference between “born” and “torn,” and when he is reading a script, he has no fucking clue what he is reading or the context. It’s the only way they can get this overgrown 13 year old imbecile to not say something stupid.

I’m truly embarrassed and disgusted by him, but I’m equally outraged by the appeasers and enablers who look past every single defect, misstep and lie for completely partisan political reasons. They are putting party above country, which is UNAmerican, even though they wrap themselves in the flag at every opportunity!

His problem in that clip is that he is somewhat illiterate and couldn’t tell the difference between “born” and “torn,” and when he is reading a script, he has no fucking clue what he is reading or the context. It’s the only way they can get this overgrown 13 year old imbecile to not say something stupid.

I’m truly embarrassed and disgusted by him, but I’m equally outraged by the appeasers and enablers who look past every single defect, misstep and lie for completely partisan political reasons. They are putting party above country, which is UNAmerican, even though they wrap themselves in the flag at every opportunity!

which is why Farage and Johnson love the guy

Had to laugh at this one.

He meant "torn" presumably, and was talking about late-term abortions (usually only allowed in case of severe birth defects or to save the mother's life). But how has the White House dealt with this "mis-speak"? I can't trace any correction.

He meant "torn" presumably, and was talking about late-term abortions (usually only allowed in case of severe birth defects or to save the mother's life). But how has the White House dealt with this "mis-speak"? I can't trace any correction.
We are getting numb to it!

Don’t forget, this is the person who said he could walk out onto a NYC street, shoot people, and “his people” would still vote for him! There are literally MILLIONS of Americans who are fucking mental and couldn’t find their way out of a wet paper bag!

His election is the knee jerk reaction to having Obama and then a woman who looked like she was a shoo in. There are LITERALLY tens of millions of racists and misogynists in America, and they vote!

If he meant it as he said it, then I for one will be right behind its implementation in the USA.

I don't think this is so much the issue. Americans and politicians put party over country all the time. The new way is too many making their hatred of others who are different the key driver and centerpiece of their decision-making process about America's future. That is far worse. That is truly anti-American. And, to be fair, both sides are doing it, albeit to different degrees and regarding different elements of "difference." It feeds on itself.

We are getting numb to it!

Don’t forget, this is the person who said he could walk out onto a NYC street, shoot people, and “his people” would still vote for him! There are literally MILLIONS of Americans who are fucking mental and couldn’t find their way out of a wet paper bag!

His election is the knee jerk reaction to having Obama and then a woman who looked like she was a shoo in. There are LITERALLY tens of millions of racists and misogynists in America, and they vote!

In reality he was calling his voters stupid. There's no other way to describe people who would vote for a mass murderer.

He's not wrong about his voters BTW, they're completely stupid. I'd recommend talking to one but the frustration is unbearable. Imagine telling somebody that City are twelve points clear of the rags and them arguing that the rags are top of the table. Now imagine showing them the table on Sky or ESPN to prove that you're right and them telling you that it's fake news. That's what it's like talking to one of Dumb Donald's supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.