Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

I saw a stat today - maybe a Twitter - if that is the right 'term' about David Silver - who had completed so many games consecutively on the winning side -
Was it 23 - a record that beats any other since 1888 - beginning of Football League.
Am I going loopy ? - or can someone confirm it. - Ta......

Who is this David Silver you talk about, Saw one David yesterday and he was gold.

Low intensity, low speed, failed to kill the game off, sloppy in the final third, didn't control the counter attacks properly. We never got out of first gear.

What does any of this have to do with his defending without the ball?

I'm sure if we'd been asked to do more defending he'd be getting kicked from pillar to post on here too.
Are you aware there were two teams playing today?

Reading some of these posts about Z...geez. I thought he was amazing in 1st half and fine in the 2nd. Some of you could watch LeBron score 50 on 20-30 shooting and would be on here moaning about how shit the 10 misses were.

Who is this LeBron character and what French division does he play in that would allow him to score 50?

Very interesting day for me. Stood/sat in Newcastle end (i live near Newcastle and a group of mates who go to every away match had a spare).
My mates are decent and know their football but the rest are knobs. The chat before the game was full of racist shit aimed at Arabs, Sterling etc. Wengers dive comments have stuck. All the Sun and Talk Sport shite has slso stuck. I have never wanted a player to score so much. Really pleased he 'dived' for the penalty. Our singing section was crap yesterday. What was really strange however is how glad the geordies were about their two results and performances against against us. Hardly the stuff of the Kevin Keegan era. They love Rafa and it was all about the goal difference to them. A few Blue scrotes tried it on as we went back to the car, not pleasant and quite intimidating ( Blazing squad - not). Good game to watch. Zinchenko impressed but Sane was breathtaking at times.

Otamendi is proving an extremely weak link for me. He is a bag of mistakes and constantly caught out of position.

If you watch other teams against us they just try and isolate him they have clearly identified him as the weak link.

I can see why the club is looking at positionally better defenders like Evans and I'm sure others.

The errors mean that game was harder than it needed to be but we just need to dig in and get through the next few weeks and cut the silly mistakes.
No doubt you will catch quite a few with that. If your serious, you havn't a clue what you are on about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.