Melbourne City FC Thread

Got a 2:2 draw away to CCM. Although looking at the teams prior to kick off it should have been an easy win as Mariners had a lot of starters out we copped a red after 25 mins. Delbridge making his debut start at CB was mainly to blame for conceeding after 15 minutes and then made an atrocious tackle and got a red. We equalized just before the break. We actually played better with 10 and for most of the match dominated. We conceeded another just after halftime from a set peice and poor defending. Budzinski equalized with a cracker although it went to VAR and for a moment it looked like it could have been disallowed but the right call made and game finished 2:2.

So 7 points from 9 and 2 away games is nothing to sneer at and slowly we are improving. McCormack and Arzani are combining well and Brattan and Malik are also finding some good form. Playing Adelaide this Sunday night at home and shouldn't be too hot so I'm actually looking forward to the game.

Cheers Heartman. A lot of blues like me are interested in how Melbourne City get on but without always having the time to watch the games. Appreciate you posting the updates.

Cheers Heartman. A lot of blues like me are interested in how Melbourne City get on but without always having the time to watch the games. Appreciate you posting the updates.

No sweat. At times I feel like a crazy man screaming at the wind. It's good to know a few follow this thread.

It's hard to post after a few bad games as I prefer not to be too negative but sometimes I just want to offload but in the end its no good to anyone.

I'm still not sold on Joyce and some of the decisions being made but really what choices are there. You just rock up each week sink a few and hope for the best.

Soon to kick off. Little bit muggy the top 2 have dropped points so this is a huge opportunity to pick up points. Generally in the past this is exactly the game we would lose.

Ever hopeful.

2:0 at the break. Finally our Marquee is actually doing something. Although both lucky his actual play and movement is what you'd expect.

For me the young boy Arzani is really turning it on.

Will Atkinsons injury finally pave the way for Pierias to get some minutes?
He's just come back from injury himself (played the last two youth games), might see him on the bench because I reckon Warren will go with Muscat.
Though with Shenkevald out for accumulation of yellows we might see Tongyik get a game, Delbridge didn't exactly make a good first impression last game.

5:0 best win at home in our history!

Back it up now with a game against the Jets on Thursday night at home. They are sitting second 4 points in front. A win would close things right up with 10 more games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.