Antoine Griezmann

Yes if we were to have a third striker it would have to be a Dzeko type. Adds a new dimension to the attack though it will not always work, there are times when ball holding will be needed.
I don't think there are much better strikers than Aguero for holding the ball to be honest.

We have to ask ourself who would suit our team better, who would pep choose. I think with our current players he’d go for Dybala because he’s more like Sergio.

Not a Griezmann fan. Every time I watch him I wonder what the fuss is about. I don't see any outstanding forwards at the moment but I am sure they will become available in time.

The only bad cloud I see on the horizon is Real Madrid. They are surely going to have to rebuild and we may find ourselves in competition.

Not a Griezmann fan. Every time I watch him I wonder what the fuss is about. I don't see any outstanding forwards at the moment but I am sure they will become available in time.

The only bad cloud I see on the horizon is Real Madrid. They are surely going to have to rebuild and we may find ourselves in competition.
Hazard and Kane sound like their targets.

Griezmann would score loads in our side as he would have plenty of players like de Bruyne, Merlin, Bernardo, Leroy and Raheem to set him up? At atletico he has to do most of the donkey work for gremerio

You must remember that Athletico are a defensively minded team and therefore Griezmann stands out as one of their few attacking outlets. Would be much better in our setup although we do seem to have many like minded players already. Not sure he will be on PEPs radar especially if we are talking silly money again.

We have to ask ourself who would suit our team better, who would pep choose. I think with our current players he’d go for Dybala because he’s more like Sergio.

Never been that impressed with Dybala. I don’t think he’s good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.