Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about?

I love Aguero an would much rather be stay. I’ve aleays said that if he chose to leave because he didn’t enjoy doing what was asked by Pep then we owe it to him to give him that option.

Lol. I now see you’ve edited your entire post.

Just do one,you get on my fucking nerves

He can still score goals that is for sure. Thought he was anonymous for the first 30 mins and he haa so clearly lost his pace. His touch and passing was below par too. But he got into the game and started playing some good passes and taking players on.

I saw glimpses of what i think Pep wants from him but despite the three goals he does not play the overall style that Jesus does and Pep wants with good first time passes into the midfield and harrassing the opposition players.

Still can you criticise a guy who scores the perfect hattrick?!

And another bullshit line from you,I said to play Aguero that way,not the whole team and how they play,just do for fuck sake like you have said in the pas,put me on your ignore list,it will make things easier in the long run
Crikey. You still don’t understand that all the players have to do the same work. The striker is probably the most important cog in making the full press work as it stops the defence from being able to pick the aimed long pass over the high back line.

Just do one,you get on my fucking nerves
Are you totally unable to have a discussion about football and tactics without being so immature and angry?

If you are so full of rage then maybe you should take your own advice and put me on ignore.

Are you totally unable to have a discussion about football and tactics without being so immature and angry?

It's hardly a discussion with you though is it ? You put your point across,try to belittle every post that is responded to,then twist it around,no point in even trying to have a discussion

It's hardly a discussion with you though is it ? You put your point across,try to belittle every post that is responded to,then twist it around,no point in even trying to have a discussion
Yes I’m the one doing all the name calling and swearing.

I’ve specifically talked about tactics. You haven’t.

Here you are,just a quick question

Do you see everything in a football match,whilst watching on telly ?
I see less than Pep. You know, the manager, the guy you’d rather did things your way so that Aguero shines and scores more and rests up, to the detriment of the team.

But nice try, it’s literally all you have.

Having been a season ticket holder for twenty years I’m well aware that people can watch the entire game with a perfect view in the stand and still not have a clue what’s going on in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.