Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing with this deal is how the Rag fans are in denial about the wages, everyone that I have spoken to is saying that they are only playing him £300k not the £480k quoted.
But when you ask them where they get this figure from they just respond with "there is no way we are paying him that much". So in spite of numerous journalist all reporting this £14 million a year net figure they are just ignoring it and coming up with their own narrative.

The funny thing with this deal is how the Rag fans are in denial about the wages, everyone that I have spoken to is saying that they are only playing him £300k not the £480k quoted.
But when you ask them where they get this figure from they just respond with "there is no way we are paying him that much". So in spite of numerous journalist all reporting this £14 million a year net figure they are just ignoring it and coming up with their own narrative.

typical Rag approach , nothing new.

I'm sure they are not bothered. They're effectively swapping Mkhitaryans wage for sanchez, not paying a fee and just covering the agents fees, and it probably guarantees them Champions League football. However in future seasons it is going to have an impact. Short term gain, long term pain.

The journalists said that the transfer to Man City was guaranteed ...
they said that the deal was Mkhitaryan + £ 30m for Sánchez

I do not believe anything they say / write (except Ornstein)

Sánchez is no longer our problem ... £480/500 p/w post taxes It's the Rags' problem.
the thread is becoming pathetic

Just hope the impact he has isnt as quick as RVP when he went there, even though only a one season wonder. Stand by for the rag propaganda, Sanchez has always regarded them as the best team in the world biggest, club best manager and that when the Rags came calling even having said he would play for us there was no choice even though the wages are less.

Just hope the impact he has isnt as quick as RVP when he went there, even though only a one season wonder. Stand by for the rag propaganda, Sanchez has always regarded them as the best team in the world biggest, club best manager and that when the Rags came calling even having said he would play for us there was no choice even though the wages are less.
Every player who signs for them is briefed to say that in their signing interview.

Re biggest club/best manager. It's about projecting an image which woody thinks will pull the wool over everyones eyes.

I just sit back and enjoy the fact had we wanted him,i mean really really wanted him united would havd no chance of getting him whatsover.
Then add the facy that they actually know that's the case.

Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.