5. Thierry Henry - 175
6. Robbie Fowler - 163
7. Jermaine Defoe 161
8. Michael Owen - 150
9. Les Ferdinand - 149
10. Teddy Sheringham - 146
11. Robin van Persie - 144
12. Sergio Aguero - 138

I think he'll make it in to the top 10 by the end of the season.
And with two more years on his contract, who knows where he will finish.

Now that Sanchez has gone to the rags I will be counting the goals scored in the remaining season. Believe that Kun will outscore him easily. Only reason, some wanted him moved on for Sanchez or another and its time they realised what they have.
Sanchez isn't on the same planet when it comes to scoring goals.
He's 6 months younger than Sergio. Played 40 more games, 666,( there's an omen) and bagged 141 less.

Unbelievably lucky to have seen this man wear our shirt. Thought he looked back to his best yesterday. No way on gods green earth would Sanchez score as many for us as this lad does.

Now that Sanchez has gone to the rags I will be counting the goals scored in the remaining season. Believe that Kun will outscore him easily. Only reason, some wanted him moved on for Sanchez or another and its time they realised what they have.
True. We should appreciate him while he is here. Been an unbelievable player for MCFC. 16 goals in 19 league appearances now. kane has 20 in 22 but Spurs are set up around Kane.

Sanchez isn't on the same planet when it comes to scoring goals.
He's 6 months younger than Sergio. Played 40 more games, 666,( there's an omen) and bagged 141 less.
He also has 5 assists this season compared to 3 for Sanchez. His all-round game has improved this season. I don't ever remember Aguero being involved so much in City's overall attacking play.

Was only gonna be a matter of time before he notched another hat trick, and to do the perfect job among the massed ranks of Magpies shows just how central he is to this team. There isn't another striker currently scoring goals for whom I would make a swap.

All Time Premier League Top Scorers

1. Alan Shearer - 260
2. Wayne Rooney - 208
3. Andrew Cole - 187
4. Frank Lampard - 177
5. Thierry Henry - 175
6. Robbie Fowler - 163
7. Jermaine Defoe 161
8. Michael Owen - 150
9. Les Ferdinand - 149
10. Teddy Sheringham - 146
11. Robin van Persie - 144
12. Sergio Aguero - 138

I think he'll make it in to the top 10 by the end of the season.
Be good to see that list against the number of games each has played too.
Lampard is an amazing number for a midfielder and didn't realise Defoe had scored that many.

138 goals in 200 appearances.

That’s some record. I love Sergio and I feel so fortunate to have been able to watch him nearly every home game for the last six and a half seasons.

What a player. What a legend; not just in City's history, but that of the Premier League too.

A fit Sergio will score goals. He has struggled with fitness this season and Pep hasn't helped him. He does need a back-up though he can't play every game and run 7.5km and be kicked to bits by cloggy defenders.

A fit Sergio will score goals. He has struggled with fitness this season and Pep hasn't helped him. He does need a back-up though he can't play every game and run 7.5km and be kicked to bits by cloggy defenders.

I agree. Need Jesus fit asap to support Kun as we have so many games.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.