Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see less than Pep. You know, the manager, the guy you’d rather did things your way so that Aguero shines and scores more and rests up, to the detriment of the team.

But nice try, it’s literally all you have.

Having been a season ticket holder for twenty years I’m well aware that people can watch the entire game with a perfect view in the stand and still not have a clue what’s going on in front of them.

I wasn't trying to be flippant,it was just a genuine question,I think I knew what the answer from you was going to be,then I'd have followed it up with a there you go statement,but you have took it to heart,again,tried to get one step ahead,and come out with another nonsense statement.

I wasn't trying to be flippant,it was just a genuine question,I think I knew what the answer from you was going to be,then I'd have followed it up with a there you go statement,but you have took it to heart,again,tried to get one step ahead,and come out with another nonsense statement.
Which statement is nonsense and do you have anything remotely on topic to say?

Which statement is nonsense and do you have anything remotely on topic to say?

On topic,with you,not a prayer have I ?

I'll look forward to reading your next observations on the next games we play,but I will try my best not to respond to your comments,just chuckle to myself is probably the safest option going forward.

I mean it was you that started this little debate,responding to the fact I called a few hypocrites out,isn't it ironic that you were the first to reply,or just coincidence ?

I think the former,and I'll leave it at that,and just let AGUERO (Topic remember) keep scoring the goals to gently remind you of your comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day

I mean it was you that started this little debate,responding to the fact I called a few hypocrites out,isn't it ironic that you were the first to reply,or just coincidence ?
You really don’t get it do you.

It’s not hypocrisy to say tha Aguero needs to play how Pep wishes him to.

There’s not a single fan that wants Aguero out. The problem you have is that the other day you said Pep should just get Aguero to play in the box and not press as you think it tires him out and makes him score less.

Lots disagreed with you and said the team comes first and our results show that style of play is the best for the team.

That’s it. That’s all there is to it. There’s no hypocrisy there no matter how much you swear or name call or froth or get upset and ask about watching on TV. That’s all a sideshow.

You really don’t get it do you.

It’s not hypocrisy to say tha Aguero needs to play how Pep wishes him to.

There’s not a single fan that wants Aguero out. The problem you have is that the other day you said Pep should just get Aguero to play in the box and not press as you think it tires him out and makes him score less.

Lots disagreed with you and said the team comes first and our results show that style of play is the best for the team.

That’s it. That’s all there is to it. There’s no hypocrisy there no matter how much you swear or name call or froth or get upset and ask about watching on TV. That’s all a sideshow.

Always your comeback line isn't it......you really don't get it do you

Hahaha,no lad I don't,I've only been going myself for 35 years,and so not entitled to my opinion according to you.

I'm not name calling,I'm just calling you out,you bit,and for that I'm chuffed to bits

Always your comeback line isn't it......you really don't get it do you

Hahaha,no lad I don't,I've only been going myself for 35 years,and so not entitled to my opinion according to you.

I'm not name calling,I'm just calling you out,you bit,and for that I'm chuffed to bits
Of course you can have your opinion.

Your opinion is that Pep should allow Aguero to sit in the opposition box. The reason why you threw your toys out of the pram is because I said that wouldn’t work and Pep wouldn’t do it. Whether you’ve been going for two years or 35 makes no difference.

Of course you can have your opinion.

Your opinion is that Pep should allow Aguero to sit in the opposition box. The reason why you threw your toys out of the pram is because I said that wouldn’t work and Pep wouldn’t do it. Whether you’ve been going for two years or 35 makes no difference.

3 goals from Aguero yesterday,playing in a position most of the match he does best,that is all you need to absorb today really,it's that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.