Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 goals from Aguero yesterday,playing in a position most of the match he does best,that is all you need to absorb today really,it's that simple
Because we had 83% possession. Where the hell would you expect him to stand?

He still closed down their keeper and centre backs as soon as they received the ball, which is his job.

I’ve managed to not call you any names so far but you’re making it incredibly difficult.

You think aguero scoring a hattrick is somehow vindication of him but the truth is he did not need vindicating. I’ve never said anything remotely derogatory towards him so take your fight somewhere else you giddy little man.

Neither of you want to give in,you are as bad as each other
Bollocks. My points have all been based on actual tactics. Nothing changed yesterday. One of us is right and one believes the team changed their set up to cater to Aguero which is patently not fucking true.

Because we had 83% possession. Where the hell would you expect him to stand?

He still closed down their keeper and centre backs as soon as they received the ball, which is his job.

I’ve managed to not call you any names so far but you’re making it incredibly difficult.

You think aguero scoring a hattrick is somehow vindication of him but the truth is he did not need vindicating. I’ve never said anything remotely derogatory towards him so take your fight somewhere else you giddy little man.

I'm just reading back the last few pages,I never edited all of my post at all,I missed putting a T when I put the word pas instead of past.

And stop being a cry baby for God sake,oops name calling again,you are a nugget,oops I've done it again.

Just read back your posts and comments,grow a pair,stop being a smacked arse,and don't believe everything you say is gospel

My Mrs just said why are you getting involved,I don't actually have the answer really,but call me whatever you want lad,I've got a pair and can take it,unlike you,remember you can hit the report button,as plenty have done against you in the past remember

Now please I'll ask you again,jog on and leave it now,I'm happy this weekend we are back to winning ways,don't need you with the dark cloud lurking again,

Ta da lad

The perfect hattrick. I thought his overall performance was great. Got involved in the build up, his dribbling was successful, took a few more shots that were very close to going in.

Hopefully can maintain this level for the next games.

We didn't have to press because they didn't have the ball, and when they did they just wankered it into the corners under pressure or not.

This is a non argument. Aguero works as hard as anyone else. If he didn't guardiola wouldn't play him.

Patently not true that this doesn't suit him because he is on course to beat his goals record for a season.

So both of you are wrong.

I'm just reading back the last few pages,I never edited all of my post at all,I missed putting a T when I put the word pas instead of past.

And stop being a cry baby for God sake,oops name calling again,you are a nugget,oops I've done it again.

Just read back your posts and comments,grow a pair,stop being a smacked arse,and don't believe everything you say is gospel

My Mrs just said why are you getting involved,I don't actually have the answer really,but call me whatever you want lad,I've got a pair and can take it,unlike you,remember you can hit the report button,as plenty have done against you in the past remember

Now please I'll ask you again,jog on and leave it now,I'm happy this weekend we are back to winning ways,don't need you with the dark cloud lurking again,

Ta da lad
You edited your post as when I replied, the entire post was in my reply. When I hit send then you’d added a load more. That’s why. You’ve obviously forgotten that.

Call me all the names you want, I won’t call you a ****, no matter how much I think it.

Patently not true that this doesn't suit him because he is on course to beat his goals record for a season.
I’ve never said it doesn’t suit him.

My entire point is that Pep won’t change his ways to suit one player. It’s meesh that suggests he hadn’t scored in a while as he was tired and we needed to stop him running around chasing defenders. It’s never been something I suggested.

I’ve never said it doesn’t suit him.

My entire point is that Pep won’t change his ways to suit one player. It’s meesh that suggests he hadn’t scored in a while as he was tired and we needed to stop him running around chasing defenders. It’s never been something I suggested.

Fair enough, agree with that.

Aguero has never been lazy for sustained periods, has isolated games where he hasn't looked arsed.

Think all this nonsense of him not suiting a system is media generated bollocks.

Aguero could play in any system ever he's that good

Fair enough, agree with that.

Aguero has never been lazy for sustained periods, has isolated games where he hasn't looked arsed.

Think all this nonsense of him not suiting a system is media generated bollocks.

Aguero could play in any system ever he's that good
Aguero was the perfect Pep forward before his car crash. He ran everywhere and was still banging them in. He also scored 33 last season which was his best return ever which was great considering he missed 7 games through suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.