Wilfried Zaha

?

Just read it, vague but suggests a winger who plays here. The line kind of English nails it for me. Wilfred basically chose to represent England over Ivory Coast iirc, makes sense.

The thing is, many will want the absooute cream not Zaha. But I'd ask who these players are? Remember any incoming wiild have to be cool with rotation and knowing their rivals for games are two young, hungry and very promosing lads who are getting better game by game. Not many out there anyway, especially for decent money.

The fact I know about this as a mere normal person suggests this is pretty well known elsewhere. Player wants the move, agents drumming up interest and Palace happy to let it become an auction.
Not really vague, though, is it? Everything he posted points to Zaha.

Not a CF = Zaha.
In this league = Zaha.
"English. Kind of." = Zaha. Chose Ivory Coast.
The London YouTube video = Zaha. Crystal Palace is a London-based club.

One the best dribblers currently, I really like him. Very good option for the wing to rotate with Sane/Sterling. Lacks final product, but look what Guardiola did to Raz.
Also, would suit our pacy counters well.

I'd take him for a reasonable price.

See the Fred thread. Twosips pointed that way today by saying he was given a steer this afternoon that we were now looking at the option of a forward for the Sane role having given up on Fred this window.

His ITK posts are usually genuine so there could be something in the option. Though he did not say who the player was. There are not that many you could hope to get in 48 hours out there though.

Whilst he mentioned the Sane injury it was just a focus of the mind type thing given Fred was not happening and, as you can see, there was talk of this last week so it was being mooted even before the game yesterday.

One the best dribblers currently, I really like him. Very good option for the wing to rotate with Sane/Sterling. Lacks final product, but look what Guardiola did to Raz.

I'd take him for a reasonable price.
And what would be a reasonable price don’t forget to add on about 10 mill as its us ..

I really don't understand how some people can't see his quality. He goes past players effortlessly. Pace to burn most defenders, agile, strong and unbelievably skilful. Needs to work on a few aspects of his game, but I have no doubt that he'd become world class playing for us and I'd be unbelievably happy if we signed him.

I've said before that this is the kind of player that everybody would be singing about if he joined Liverpool. Not a big name, but a player that has shined playing for smaller teams. Another Mane/Salah type player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.