Giggs named Wales manager

I wonder if Shagger Giggs is taking lessons and, failing to come up with a sentence in Welsh, is being tutored to emulate a Welsh accent. I doubt if he will take a leaf out of Zab's book. Does anyone know if Giggsy eats lava bread? And all the time I thought the Welsh FA didn't want an Englishman!

I haven’t got a Welsh accent either.

There’s going to be a split amongst the fans over this. The North v South stuff or club rivalry like Cardiff v Swansea rears its ugly head from time to time; but it’ll be worse. I recall how bad it got here under Hughes.

And another thought has just struck me. Can Giggsy say LlanfairPG (full version) without recourse to a crib sheet?

I think any Welsh Manager should be given a wee test - Welsh place names, for example, and he has to tell yer where they are. Minimum score of 8 or 9 out of ten or they don't get the job!

I know it in English!

Where I am I haven't met one welsh person yet who is behind the fuckwit.

In fairness, Gary Speed and Chris Coleman didn’t have universal backing. Speed had limited experience at Sheffield United with Coleman’s career on a downward spiral at the time.

It’s only being discussed on here as Giggs is ex-United. Had he been an Everton legend then I guarantee that this thread would be minimal at best.

In fairness those 2 were not total twats.;)

Coleman went on the piss in Spain and blamed the late appearance at a press conference on a faulty washing machine. I think his first marriage ended acrimoniously too.

I didn’t want him anywhere near the job at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.