Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Highly recommended article dedicated to possible Dinho replacement.
"Scouting a Replacement for Manchester City’s Fernandinho
Inspired by my recent contributions to Eif’s MLS Transfer Shortlist (and by Ashwin Raman), I’ve decided to continue my scouting parlay as a full-blown article. One of England’s most intriguing players – Fernandinho – has had a magnificent season as Manchester City’s #6, but he’s not getting any younger. I will explore possible replacements for the Brazilian in great detail. Enjoy!"
http://www.eifsoccer.com/leagues/premier-league/scouting-fernandinho-replacement/

Ferna-Scouting-List-1.jpg

For those interested in his shortlist, this is it. We've got some of the names we've seen come up a lot (Weigl, Danilo, William, Fred, Fabinho, etc.), but there's a few on here that interest me. @Andrew___K I believe it was you I was asking about Thiago Maia's progression the other day. I know we were linked with Peredes too when he was at Roma. I saw someone raving on reddit the other day about that Ascacibar from Stuttgart but over here the best coverage I can get of the other leagues in Europe are only the biggest clubs so can't say too much.

Dendoncker is an interesting one.

Just shy of 6’3 and has filled in at CB due to Kara’s injury. From Vinny’s old club too which is nice.

Various reports have him available for anywhere between €20-30m and the Scum and West Ham in for him, depending on what (if anything) you believe...

I’d do it. Gives some serious presence off the back of the front set.

Denis Zakaria Swiss international DM

Seen him on BTs bundersliga games a couple.of times, maybe raw, but always put a decent shift in when seen him.

The kid very impressive (posted his comp on page 55), next Yaya.

I think you posted a video of some 16 or 17 year old DM a few days back. At the same time you talked about this kid. I thought that other kid showed some out of this world DM vision and footballing talent. Can't remember his name now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.